Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser 5L
Wholesale price is available for orders over 30 units.
Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser like QAgel.
• QA gel kills 99.99% of germs fast.
• QA gel is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
• QA gel contains moisturisers to help leave your hands feeling soft
• QA gel is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
Apply 1 - 2 pumps to palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
QAgel pump packs are ideal for the kitchen during food preparation
Keep a 500mL bottle ofQAgel pump pack handy for travelling, shopping visits and family outings.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropiona,Aloe Vera extract
Hand Sanitiser Online
Choose From Our Wide Variety of Hand Sanitiser Online.
QA Chemical is determined to be at the forefront of helping you keep safe by enabling you to maintain high levels of hand hygiene during this pandemic, with the availability of our wide range of hand sanitiser online. The current global pandemic that we are experiencing is unlike anything we have known. Scientists are working tirelessly to develop a vaccine, but until they do, all we can do is follow hygiene guidelines. While washing your hands regularly is still a priority, there are times when you may not have access to soap and water, which is when our sanitising gel comes in handy.
The Importance of Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitiser
When you use sanitiser appropriately, and as directed, it can be a great aid in combatting the transmission of a virus, especially one as virulent as Covid-19. Sanitiser was initially developed specifically for environments where it was not always easy or even possible to wash your hands with soap and water.
- It is important to be aware that sanitiser gel will not clean your hands. If you have dirty or oily hands, the sanitiser will not penetrate your skin, and won’t work as effectively as intended. Sanitiser with a high alcohol content will kill bacteria or germs living on your hands but will not remove dirt in the same way that soap and water would.
- Depending on the type of sanitiser, you should make sure that you continue to rub it in until your hands are dry. While spray sanitisers do tend to dry much faster than their gel counterparts, rubbing the sanitiser into your hands means that you are more likely to achieve better coverage.
- Hand sanitiser is one thing that you should never use sparingly. You must ensure that you apply enough hand sanitiser to coat your entire hand and all your fingers, front and back - we advise using an amount the size of a medium coin.
Benefits of Instant Hand Sanitiser
When you use hand sanitisers in conjunction with other hygiene practices such as handwashing and cleaning of high traffic areas in buildings, you will notice that there is a definite decline in the sickness of employees or occupants of that space.
- There is evidence that shows that when you use hand sanitiser five times a day or more, your chances of getting sick are reduced by up to two-thirds. When you observe proper hand hygiene routines, including washing your hands with soap and water as well as making use of hand sanitiser, you can reduce absenteeism from work by as much as 40 percent.
- If you have been overzealous in buying hand sanitiser, you could also use it to remove marker stains on whiteboards or to clean mirrors and windows.
- Good quality alcohol-based hand sanitisers can rid your hands of almost 97 percent of the bacteria that exist on them – another reason for ensuring that you always have sanitiser within reach for the times you are unable to wash your hands with soap and water.
What You Can Expect From QA Chemical Regarding Sanitising Gel
Our QA gel kills at least 99 percent of known germs and contains moisturisers so that your hands don’t begin to feel dried out after frequent use. We also have several dispensers and stand options available for your selection.
- If you own a small business or are a sole trader in NSW looking to buy commercial hand sanitiser and hygiene items to make your workplace safer, we are delighted to offer you a rebate of $500. Please do get in touch with us to find out which products are eligible for this rebate.
- If you opt for the freestanding dispensing station, you can rest assured that you will have hand sanitiser wherever it may be needed. When you have areas within your business premises that experience high traffic volumes, our freestanding dispensers are ideal. These dispensers have an automatic option which will automatically dispense the right amount of antibacterial hand sanitiser. They have a 1.2-litre capacity, and the pre-set dosage is one millilitre per dose, giving you well over a thousand doses before you’ll need to purchase our hand sanitiser refill. If you buy the hand sanitiser 5 litres, it means you’ll have five thousand dosages available in the automatic dispense option – saving you time and money. The freestanding dispensers come standard with a six-month warranty and have an adjustable height of between 1.2 to 1.6 metres. They weigh nine kilograms which makes them easy to move at short notice.
- We offer free shipping for any order over $200 in the Sydney metro area and aim to dispatch orders in three business days, from Monday to Friday, based on the availability of stock.
What You Should Know About Alcohol Hand Sanitiser
Our alcohol hand sanitiser is an incredibly useful tool in keeping your hands as germ-free as possible, even more so when you use it in addition to washing your hands often. We don’t know much about the Novel Coronavirus, but we do know that wearing a mask and observing good hand hygiene is effective in reducing your chances of infection.
- You should keep any hand sanitiser well out of reach of your children or pets. When you buy hand sanitiser online, you will notice that it contains alcohol. This alcohol is perfectly safe when used on hands and in the prescribed manner but can be extremely dangerous and result in alcohol poisoning if swallowed. Children often find brightly coloured liquids attractive, which is even more of a reason for your hand sanitiser to be stored somewhere they can neither see it nor reach it. You’ll often find that there are additives in sanitisers to make them taste bad intentionally and to deter anyone from deliberately trying to drink them.
- Antibacterial hand sanitiser works well in hospitals and other environments where your hands do not get extremely dirty, and the same applies to anti-viral hand sanitiser. Our sanitisers contain 70 percent alcohol and have been proven to kill up to 99 percent of known germs. You should be aware that use of sanitiser is a quick fix to eliminate as many bacteria as possible when you may not have easy access to soap and water. Still, you should not stop washing your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Although alcohol-based hand sanitiser is not capable of preventing disease, it is incredibly effective in preventing the transmission of contagious diseases such as H1N1, and most colds and flu. A good-quality alcohol-based sanitiser can be effective for up to six hours.
Myths about Hand Sanitiser Gel
You should not believe it when you hear that a little spritz of sanitiser in the centre of your palm is sufficient to kill germs effectively. You should always use a generous amount of sanitiser and make sure that you rub it in all over your hands until they are completely dry. Another misconception is that hand sanitisers with a lower concentration of alcohol are as effective as those with higher alcohol content. This impression is indeed, a myth. Look for the alcohol content before you buy a new hand sanitiser – those that contain anything less than 60 percent alcohol may only reduce the growth of germs and not destroy them, which renders them ineffectual.
If you happen to have any questions regarding any of the products we have available on our website, please do feel free to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you on your journey to better hand hygiene.